1. Purpose Of Data Collection
We collect personal data from our website visitors on a voluntary basis. Personal data may include first name, last name, telephone number, mobile number, email, address and any other information. The personal data collected will be used for:
- internal research and analysis;
- daily operation of our services;
- customer complaints and enquiries' handling;
- invitation to customers for participating in market research and surveys and other marketing activities;
- offers and promotions of our products and services;
- prevention or detection of crime; disclosure as required by law;
- matters directly related thereto.
2. Use Of Personal Data
Personal data of customers will be kept confidential, we will not sell, trade or otherwise transfer customer's personal data to any other third party, but we may provide such information to:
- associated companies of TYC;
- third party service provider who provides services to our company in connection with the operation of our business;
- auditors, consultants or legal counsel of our company;
- the media (in relation to the handling of customer complaints and enquiries in certain circumstances);
- any person who owes a duty of confidentiality to our company.
3. Direct Marketing
Subject to obtaining your consent, we intend to use your personal data including first name, last name, address, telephone number, mobile number, fax number and email for direct marketing purpose through post, email, phone, fax or SMS in relation to:
- products and services provided and/or offered by us, its associated companies in relation to beauty and pharmaceutical packaging products;
- activities, offers, news and redemption by us, and its associated companies.
We may transfer and disclose your personal data to such assignees or transferees as mentioned in item 2 above. If you do not wish us to use your personal data for use in direct marketing and/or transfer your personal data as mentioned above, you may exercise your opt-out right by notifying our Personal Information Management Officer at email@example.com with "Unsubscribe" as the email subject or send your request to the below address:
Personal Information Management Officer
TY Chu & Co., Ltd.
Unit 804-805, 8th Floor, Laurels Industrial Centre, No. 32 Tai Yau Street, San Po Kong, Hong Kong.
4. Data Security
Our company will maintain your personal data securely in our system. Only authorized staff, who has been properly trained, will be permitted to access to such personal data. We will also ensure compliance by our staff with the strictest standards of security and confidentiality.
"Cookies" is small computer files stored in user's web browser to store information about user's browsing preferences and history while browsing a certain website. It helps user to navigate the website efficiently, enhancing usability or site processes. "Cookies" may be used in part of our websites content to help saving your time from login again when re-visiting our web site, but will not be deployed for collecting personally identifiable information. By browsing our website, you consent the use of "Cookies" in accordance with our policy. If you do not consent, you can disable "Cookies" but you may not be able to access all parts of our websites.
6. Your Consent
If there is any inconsistency or conflict between English and Chinese version of this disclaimer, the English version shall prevail.